Membres

jeudi 4 novembre 2010

Daft Punk - One More Time

 

I specially thanks Daft Punk, I'm proud to be french for them.

22 commentaires:

  1. first!
    i love that dafy punk movie interstella 5555. also looking forward to the new daft punk stuff coming out with the new tron movie. should be fucking awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like what you did with your blog.
    Followin !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. "Embedding disable by request". Fortunately I've heard the song before and it's a great song.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Embedding is disabled mate, but it is a good song otherwise :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great song. Vid don't work tho ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Yayy! J'adore Daft Punk! Ils sont tres bien, mais c'est tres amusant si tu regardes les paroles pour ses chansons xD I need to practice my french x_x cool blog and come check mine out :)

    RépondreSupprimer